Cost effective communications for NonProfits
VoIP for NonProfits
Latest Case Studies
With increasing requirements for cost-efficiency, as well the flexibility of hybrid working. Russell Telecom can help you teams coonect, wherever they are.
- Calls to UK Landlines and UK Mobiles are free
- Only pay for the features you need
- Keep your existing numbers by porting them to the cloud, no more line rental
- Quick and seamless migration from traditional to VoIP
Out of office, or out-of-hours support are easily managed though smart mobility. With mobile bolt-on apps you can treat your smartphone as your desk phone with all the features you would expect at your desk is in your hands wherever you go.
SIP can be scaled-up and scaled down to handle a high volume of concurrent calls without waiting for an engineer’s visit.
- Easily increase/decrease the number of users or add extensions in any location at any time as there is often no need for an engineer to visit.
- Quickly add new staff though mobile apps and easy roll-out of desktop handsets.
- Provide remote based staff or partners with virtual extension numbers, voicemail and mobile apps.
- Extension numbers offer a faster way for parents and staff to reach the right person as well as effective internal calls.
- Multiple sites connected on a single phone system with one number or different site numbers. You choose the setup that is the most efficient for you.
Easy to use / Feature rich phones
We offer a broad variety of phones and apps that deliver high-quality voice communications as well as features to increase productivity. Phones can be personalised through several customisable options to allow each user their own preferred way to communicate.
- Audio conference calling allows large groups of people to participate meetings and eliminates problems of travel and hectic schedules.
- Integration with Teams
- Record all inbound and outgoing calls so you can revisit conversations to get the information you need.
Russell Telecom can help you improve operational cost-efficiency, and increase flexibility.